Scrap Gold Buying Service
Do you have gold jewellery that is broken or unwanted, why don’t you let us turn your gold into money?
At Wrights the Jewellers we buy all types of broken or unwanted gold jewellery at our store and if you have gold to sell you can receive cash or cheque value or it can be used as a part exchange against new items which obtains a higher price than the scrap value.
Unfortunately this service is only available at our shop as we need to see each item to gain the best value for you. All our offers are free of charge and without obligation
Here some reasons why you should pick Wrights the Jewellers for selling your gold
- Established in 1923, you can be sure Wrights the Jewellers is one of the oldest jewellers in Southport and have built up our reputation on value and service, our proudest recommendation comes from our loyal customer base, which can offer you peace of mind.
- Value for money, we offer a competitive rate for scrap gold and for part exchange jewellery.
- Instant decisions to buy gold, once you accept our offer we can turn your jewellery into cash/cheque
- Security and peace of mind, you don’t have to send off your unwanted jewellery to a strange PO Box and have to wait for a cheque to turn up. We are open seven days a week.
- It’s simple; our buying gold service is easy, straightforward with no hidden costs.
How to sell gold:
If you have gold in any state, even if it is broken, scrap, part pairs of earrings or have missing stones, we will offer to buy or repair it. Selling your gold is very easy simply bring your unwanted items into the shop and our trained experts will test and examine your items using specialist equipment and then offer you a price. If you have an item that you are unsure that we will buy, please bring the item into the shop and we try to help you if we are unable too buy we can usually recommend someone of good standing who may. Any quantity of scrap gold, small or large will be considered. Examples of what we buy:
- Gold up to 22 carat
- Yellow, Rose and white gold
- Unwanted chains, bracelets, rings, necklaces and earrings
- Damaged and broken jewellery
We believe our reputation sets us apart from other jewellers as we have always offered best prices for unwanted gold jewellery and have always offered a part exchange/renewal service. Our gold buying rates are updated daily to ensure we make you a fairest offer.
We don’t buy
Sadly we don’t purchase certain types of jewellery;
- Gold plated jewellery
- Watches (except gold for scrap)
- Non hallmarked gold
Gold has always has a value and changes on a daily basis; unfortunately we cannot market your jewellery for the same price that you paid for it originally as second hand/pre-owned jewellery has a lower rate to make it a good buy and this is reflected in the price we are able to offer for you’re items. We pay a higher price for anything that we resell as against scrap. Jewellery sold as second hand is considerably cheaper than new retail price.
At Wrights the Jewellers we are registered second hand dealers and as such we work closely with the local police and local authorities to help stamp out illegal activity to reduce the possibility of receiving stolen property. If an offer is accepted please provide identification and complete the necessary paperwork.
If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.